Hi Med,

Thanks for addressing most of the comments. One comment and one clarification.

This might be the iddiff tool, but in the diff file you shared I see the
following under the title of the draft:

draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-fixes-latest

I was expecting to see a number, not the word latest.

For the clarification, see below with [mj].

> On Apr 14, 2024, at 11:07 PM, mohamed.boucad...@orange.com wrote:
>
> Hi Mahesh,
>
> Thank you for the review.
>
> The candidate version to address your review can be seen at: Diff:
> draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-fixes.txt - draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-fixes.txt
> <https://author-tools.ietf.org/api/iddiff?url_1=https://boucadair.github.io/simple-ipfix-fixes/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-fixes.txt&url_2=https://boucadair.github.io/simple-ipfix-fixes/AD-Review/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-fixes.txt>.
>
> Please see inline for more context.
>
> Cheers,
> Med

[mj] When you say existing entries, do you mean all existing entries currently
in the IANA registry?

> [...]
> > description of the abstract data type of an IPFIX information element.These
> >                                  ^^^^^^^^^^
> If "type" is a classification term, "an" is not necessary. Use "type of". (The
> phrases "kind of" and "sort of" are informal if they mean "to some extent".).
>
> [Med] Idem as the previous one.
>
> Section 6.20.2, paragraph 1
> > nformation Element identifies the type of a NAT Quota Exceeded event. Values
> >                                   ^^^^^^^^^
> If "type" is a classification term, "a" is not necessary. Use "type of". (The
> phrases "kind of" and "sort of" are informal if they mean "to some extent".).
>
> Section 6.20.2, paragraph 2
> > nformation Element identifies the type of a NAT Quota Exceeded event. Values
> >                                   ^^^^^^^^^
> If "type" is a classification term, "a" is not necessary. Use "type of". (The
> phrases "kind of" and "sort of" are informal if they mean "to some extent".).
>
> Section 6.21.1, paragraph 2
> >  Information Element identifies a type of a NAT Threshold event. Values for
> >                                   ^^^^^^^^^
> If "type" is a classification term, "a" is not necessary. Use "type of". (The
> phrases "kind of" and "sort of" are informal if they mean "to some extent".).
>
> Section 6.21.2, paragraph 2
> >  Information Element identifies a type of a NAT Threshold event. Values for
> >                                   ^^^^^^^^^
> If "type" is a classification term, "a" is not necessary. Use "type of". (The
> phrases "kind of" and "sort of" are informal if they mean "to some extent".).
>
> [Med] same as above.
>
> Section 6.23.1, paragraph 4
> >  | | | table below, and section Section 5.1. | | 2 | PmA | Pe
> >                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Possible typo: you repeated a word.
>
> [Med] Indeed, but this is what we have in the current registry. This document
> fixes that.
>
> Section 6.24.2, paragraph 1
> > SHOULD have this flag set, and vice-versa.) | +--------+----------+---------
> >                                ^^^^^^^^^^
> The expression "vice versa" is spelled without hyphens.
>
> [Med] That’s the current form we have currently in the registry.
>
> Section 7.2.1, paragraph 1
> > SHOULD have this flag set, and vice-versa.) | +--------+----------+---------
> >                                ^^^^^^^^^^
> The expression "vice versa" is spelled without hyphens.
>

> Mahesh Jethanandani
> mjethanand...@gmail.com <mailto:mjethanand...@gmail.com>

> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu
> ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages
> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
> falsifie. Merci.

> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete

Mahesh Jethanandani
mjethanand...@gmail.com