Dear authors,

I finally got some time to read the draft.
I have the same comment as Greg, Standard track seems more appropriate.

Also, I have also read RFC9341 and Alt-Mark can also compute the delay between
the ingress interface and the egress interface within a single node (node
monitoring).
I have done a quick research on the IPFIX registry, AFAIK, the only delays
defined in that registry are from the current work from
draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry. Yet this delay is between the
encapsulating node and the local node.
I wonder if it is worth defining an IE for the delay between the ingress and
the egress interface within a single node.
I would imagine an implementation able to monitor both interfaces and just
exporting the average delay directly from the node (or even the mean, max, min
as draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry are doing).
Any thoughts about this?

Other than that, I think the draft is well written and it explains clearly why
these IEs are necessary for IPFIX.

Regards,
Alex