Hi everyone,

We're calling for agenda topics for our next *IETF-Wide Dispatch* meeting
at IETF 120.
If you have any topic that you'd like dispatching or that you think will be
of interest to the ART, SEC, or GEN areas, or elsewhere in the IETF, get in
touch and get involved.

If you would like time at the meeting to discuss your work or ideas, please

Please, take a look at the following SecDisaptch Wiki for more information
about what we are looking for when you submit your request:
https://wiki.ietf.org/group/secdispatch

If we have too many requests, we may prioritize the earlier requests.

Regards,
 ALLDISPATCH Chairs