Dear colleagues

Sorry for the delay in sending this out (*).

1. Side meeting:

We had an IMHO very fruitful side-meeting about enterprise scenario and
deployment aspects @ IETF119.
I wanted to thank everybody who attended, contributed to the very interesting
discussions at the end,
but primarily the great presenters!

Slides of the side meeting and the recording are now reachable from the
following wiki page:

    https://wiki.ietf.org/group/enterprise

As discussed during the side meeting, and seeing how participants supported the
idea, we did ask for
the mailing list "enterpr...@ietf.org" to allow continue discussions about
enterprise deployments and
scenarios - which are not specific to technologies better handled by existing
WG/RG or other non-wg mailing lists.

But also maybe over time the list can help for other work to get feedback from
a broader audience of
enterprise operators/SP if those feel it is worth joining the mailing list. And
hopefully we can also
help answer questions to IETF newcomers from enterprises.

So, thanks a lot to Mahesh for approving the mailing list. If you are
interested to join the list,
and are not already subscribed, please subscribe here:
https://mailman3.ietf.org/mailman3/lists/enterpr...@ietf.org/

3. Wiki page:

I have also set up a wiki page for the list where everybody is welcome to
contribute
information felt relevant for the subject matter:

    https://wiki.ietf.org/group/enterprise

As mentioned above, we have included the info about the side meeting for now.

Cheers
    Toerless

(*) Btw: The delay was caused primarily by trying to figure out how to fix up a
broken .webex recording
file that i was left with at the end of the side meeting. Took quite a bit of
editing. Suggestion:
never use local recording with webex, but always only cloud recording - if you
do not want to run into
similar issues.

--
---