De : Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 29 mai 2024 12:49
À : BOUCADAIR Mohamed INNOV/NET <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>; LUIS MIGUEL
CONTRERAS MURILLO <luismiguel.contrerasmuri...@telefonica.com>; opsawg@ietf.org
Cc : draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-attachment-circ...@ietf.org
Objet : Re: Sheperd write-up for for YANG Data Models for Bearers and
'Attachment Circuits'-as-a-Service (ACaaS)
(draft-ietf-opsawg-teas-attachment-circuit)

Thank you, Luis for the review and for agreeing to act as shepherd.  I read
through your write-up and this diff.  I see you called out the IEEE802.1AX and
IEEE802.1AB references, but I do not see that addressed in this diff or
discussed here.

I don't like sending up drafts that have identified or potentially identified
issues if it can be avoided.  In my reading of this draft, I feel these IEEE
standards are informative in that I don't need to understand them to be able to
implement this YANG module.  It sounds like you feel differently, Luis?

Joe