With shepherd in hand (thanks, Med), we are kicking off a two-week working
group last call for the TACACS+ secured with TLS 1.3 draft.  This draft has
received several reviews, and the authors have addressed all outstanding
comments.  That said, I have re-requested reviews from SEC DIR and OPS DIR to
confirm it has resolved previously-raised issues.

The question about port seems to have been addressed with a custom port being
an appropriate proposal.

The chairs would like all comments and feedback by July 8, 2024.  We will be
re-running the IPR poll in parallel.

(Copying TLS in Applications [uta] list for more TLS application-layer
visibility.)

Thanks.

Joe