Hi Michael,

Thank you for addressing Paul’s and Roman’s comments. I will wait for Roman to
confirm whether the changes you have made, mostly deleting the paragraphs that
he put a DISCUSS on, whether he is ok with removing his DISCUSS on the document.

At the same time, looking at the number of diffs between -13 and the latest
version of the draft, including a completely new section on “Interactions with
mDNS and DNSSD”, another WG LC, albeit shorter (1 week), would be in order.

Cheers.

> On Jun 19, 2024, at 2:48 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca> wrote:
>

> Hi, I posted a -15 document that I hope addresses Roman's DISCUSS.
> Paul has changed his Abstain to a No Objection a few weeks ago.
>
> As Mahesh (the OPSAWG AD) returned the document to the WG in early April, my
> understanding, however, is that the WG may need to do another WGLC on it.
> Perhaps Mahesh will decide to skip that or not.
>
> --
> Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
>           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

Mahesh Jethanandani
mjethanand...@gmail.com