De : Eric Vyncke (evyncke) <evyn...@cisco.com>
Envoyé : mardi 2 juillet 2024 13:50
À : BOUCADAIR Mohamed INNOV/NET <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>; The IESG
<i...@ietf.org>
Cc : draft-ietf-opsawg-tsvwg-udp-ip...@ietf.org; opsawg-cha...@ietf.org;
opsawg@ietf.org; thomas.g...@swisscom.com; to...@strayalpha.com
Objet : Re: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-tsvwg-udp-ipfix-12:
(with COMMENT)

Thank you, Med, as usual for your quick reply.

The changes in your github seem to improve the I-D.

About my comment on section 4.3, after re-reading section 4.5 I now understand
it. May I suggest some leading text in section 4.3 such as "This atomic IE MAY
only be used in the udpSafeExIDList and udpUnsafeExIDList IEs specified in
sections 4.4 and 4.5" ?

NB: expect a very similar comment in my ballot for
draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-v6eh-16 ;-)

Regards

-éric