From: OPSEC [mailto:opsec-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Fernando Gont
Sent: 19 February 2014 06:09
To: 'opsec@ietf.org'
Subject: [OPSEC] IPv6 firewalls reqs: Rationale

Folks,

As noted in my previous email, this is a request to discuss the first item
listed in my previous email:

1) Agree on a rationale to write this spec.

For example, one possible rationale is "aim at providing parity of features
with IPv4". Another one could be that "should should aim a little higher". For
example, in the light of draft-farrell-perpass-attack we may aim at requiring
some privacy features that might not be that common in IPv4 firewalls.

Thoughts?

Yours,
--
Fernando Gont