Appreciate that Fernando.  Eric did a great job enumerating the actual changes
which stemmed from the comments made in last 2 meetings and
the mailing list.  We did go back to review the videos of the meetings and hope
we addressed (pun intended :)) all issues that were pointed out.

Looking forward to seeing comments from the review from you and rest of working
group.

- merike