Thank you Warren, we appreciate be given a chance to present.

Please note we issued revision -04 and plan a revision -05 by Monday 27th of
March.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campling-ech-deployment-considerations/
One question as we are working on the best way to make our Github public.

I observed that there is a ’tslwg’ Github entity which is hosting for example
the ECH repo.

Is there an equivalent ‘opsecwg’ entity we should be using to host our repo and
have all the magic links done (notifications, etc.) through this working group
mailing list?

Sorry if this is a naive question. Trying to do the right things the right way.

Best