> I think a use cases document is a great idea!  Although, IMHO one of the
> points of extension headers is that they can be used to extend the protocol
> for purposes which we cannot think of today!

+1 to a EH use case document. Some of us, for instance, have been trying to
standardize a bitstring in an EH. It would be good to at least document as a
use case.

thanks,
mike

Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
CEO and Founder
Inside Products, Inc.
www.insidethestack.com<http://www.insidethestack.com/>
(831) 659-8360

On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 07:49:50 AM PDT, Nick Buraglio