Better resolution would be cool. The only thought I have is about the security
risk of leaking important information about the route you are taking.

--- On Mon, 10/27/08, Jonathan Addington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Jonathan Addington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Geo Tracing/Locate Tor Network
To: or-talk@freehaven.net
Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 6:17 PM

Two questions (sorry if these are somewhere in the FAQ)
First, where does Vidalia get the IP info for mapping Tor? IP addresses based
on the directory?
Second, what does Vidalia use to geolocate the IP? Is there a db or an API
preferred?

I realized this is somewhat off topic but if I have the time I would love to
take the time to write a KML file for Google Earth, mostly for coolness sake.
(And the resolution is better.)

Any other ideas?
-madjon