Hi,

We have an immediate position for Microsoft Administrator for one of our
client. This is a unique skill combination the client is requesting. Please
forward me your profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is my direct-client opening for a Web Engineer who has strong in
Microsoft IIS Admin experience too in Hartford, CT. This is a 3 - 6 months
contract position.

Required Skills:
I need a strong Windows Engineer who also has strong Microsoft IIS 5/6/7
server experience.
Must have done migration and implementation experience with IIS server, in
large-scale Microsoft Server environments.
Experience with server automation and management tools is required. The
position includes server automation tool research and pilot, and environment
migration planning.
Must have extensive scripting with Active Directory and IIS (PowerShell or
Visual Basic scripting or such scripting languages).
General knowledge of native IIS 5/6/7 scripting is also required.
The ideal candidate will have a programming background, and has now moved
into the Web Engineering arena.

Regards....
Deepa
SagarSoft Inc.,