Dear Associates,

  Please Respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.
**
**

 *BA with  REG 9  Experience is MUST *
*Location: Chicago , IL*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Hourly Rate: DOE*

 * *
*

Candidate should be experienced both in the specific business domain and the
software engineering domain. *
*These candidates are not only technology intensive but also possess
extensive experience of the specific business area. *
*Have worked on similar projects and have a proven history of delivering
high impact business solutions in the specific business area.
Candidate will be involved in casting the vision, functional architecture,
and design of complex systems and applications. *
*Ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior level business
teams to ensure optimal results. *
*Aside from the business specific knowledge, the individuals will also
possess a complete understanding and mastery of the enterprise software
development lifecycle.
**Specific Business Domain is Investment Compliance*, REG 9 - *
*Looking for someone with a deep understanding of regulatory compliance,
asset
allocation, open architecture portfolio management, overlay and sleeve
portfolio construction, portfolio manufacturing systems, and investment
performance analytics.
*
This role is focused on developing requirements and functional
specifications for new software development. *
*Design methodology is somewhat inside out, and relies on functional use
cases as the basis for developing functional specifications. *
*The software feature catalog and application framework may be proposed
before the use cases are developed. *
*Business Use Cases (scenarios) will be used to validate design, and as the
basis for acceptance criteria.

The ability to review requirements created by others, analyzing for
completeness, cohesion, clarity is essential to this role.
The ability to abstract and generalize from specific business cases is
esssential to success.
The ability to identify and eliminate ambiguity and clarify all semantic
aspects around process design metaphors is essential.

In terms of skills and experience, we are seeking someone with experience in
design and modeling. *
*Candidate should be a requirements engineer, who can model requirements
appropriately, and who can make good decision when we have sufficient
clarity at a high level and are ready to dive in to detail.
We need someone who knows the difference between business requirements and
functional specifications, and someone who can model business rules
appropriately.

Our Client  is looking for someone with *excellent communication skills*. *
*Candidate should have strong opinions, and be willing to fight forwhat they
believe. *
*Candidate should believe that the business can be moved in a good direction
by asking questions, and that requirements are a conversation, best had with
strong values on both sides of the table.
Candidate should be able to work independently and on teams as needed.
Candidate should not be easily intimidated or passive.

We would prefer someone who has been a *Software Developer in the Object
Oriented* space, having a basic understanding of design patterns, as well as
some rich client ***GUI environment*.

Jai
ITEKS Inc,.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]