*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on* **Phoenix Reengineering Application Architect*,
if you have any consultants for below requirements Pl... Send the
resumes/Rate and contact details. I really appreciate for your time and
help.

* *

Position Name: *Phoenix** Reengineering Application Architect*
Duration  : 6months
Location : NJ
Rate   : DOE
The candidate will be responsible for driving the architecture and the
technology choices for the service-oriented architecture reengineering.
He/She will be part of an architecture team that is responsible for driving
key enterprise applications within the Cash domain. The candidate will also
be responsible for validating the implementation of architecture, enforcing
best practices, and conducting code reviews delivered by the development
teams.

Key Responsibilities:

? Lead technical architecture and design for key enterprise applications
within the Cash domain
? Participate in department wide SOA strategic initiatives.
? Assist development managers with process related activities.
? Assist in the implementation of the architecture process set within the
GTS technology
? Participate in technical design reviews.
? Keep abreast of changes to the production environments to make sure that
this knowledge and new standards are passed on to the development groups.
? Providing subject matter expertise to the development communities.
? Understanding technology industry trends, how they impact our future
solutions and provide strategic direction for the development community.

Candidate Qualifications:

The candidate must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in:

? Re-engineering approach and architecting application integrations strategy
? Architecting high throughput, highly scalable and mission critical
enterprise applications
? Defining Systems Architecture, Network Architecture and Design, design
patterns, and tools integration for large-scale projects and implementations
for multiple business applications.
? Assessing capacity, performance, security, and stability of each system
? Experience in SOA methodologies, services identification, security and
infrastructure, object-oriented analysis and modeling
? Familiar with application security best practices including
authentication, authorization, entitlements, single-sign-on, etc
? Experience with customer and vendor interaction is a plus
? Must be able to navigate firm's enterprise support structure and build
partnership relationships with key players
? Architecting reporting infrastructures either with Actuate or Business
objects

Technical skills:
? Java, J2EE, EJB, JMS, Websphere Application Servers, MQ Series, Oracle RAC
? Web Services, Web Services security, SOA, Design Patterns
? Struts, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Junit
? Actuate, Business Objects
? Websphere Compute-Grid, Object-Grid, TIBCO BusinessWork/EMS
? SAML, SPML, WSDL, ISO20022, x509 certificate
? SiteMinder, IBM TAM/TIM
? .NET, Microsoft SharePoint Portal

Non-technical skills:

? Strong in technology concepts and technology best practices
? Excellent oral and written communication skills
? Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
? High level of initiative
? Must be a team player

* *

*With Regards,*

* Sampath.A*

*Recruiter*

*ReCache, Inc*

*contact:248-436 1972*

Fax: 248-565-2054

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*www.recache.com* <http://www.recache.com/>

* *

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail*

*cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a*

*move link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
*

*List reply to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<http://www.recache.com/webmail/src/compose.php?send_to=jobs%40recache.com>
* with "Remove" in the subject heading and your*

*email address in the body*