*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on* **ePrise Web Developer*, if you have any
consultants for below requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact
details. I really appreciate for your time and help.

* *

*ePrise Web Developer*

*Start Date*: ASAP

*Location:* Newark, New jersey

*Contract: 6 *months

*Deliverables:*

**   Strong Web designer  with a focus on Citrix application

** *  *Strong role to maintain the system while upgrades are going on.

**   50/50 Technical Functional split

*Must have skills*:

**  Content Management and PeopleSoft ePrize

**  Citrix

**  Expereience with Web Security, Site management, Content Management, Web
site Integration

*Nice to have skills:*

**  Java

*With Regards,*

* Sampath.A*

*Recruiter*

*ReCache, Inc*

*contact:248-436 1972*

Fax: 248-565-2054

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*www.recache.com* <http://www.recache.com/>

* *

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail*

*cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a*

*move link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
*

*List reply to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<http://www.recache.com/webmail/src/compose.php?send_to=jobs%40recache.com>
* with "Remove" in the subject heading and your*

*email address in the body*