Hi:

We have an immediate position for Java/J2ee Dveloper position for one of our
client. This is a unique skill combination the client is requesting. Please
forward me your profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Location: **Lexington,MA*

*Job Title: Java/J2ee Dveloper *

*Duration: 3+ Months*

**

*Project Description:*

   -  7 years experience in Java/J2EE implementation
   - Expert in Hibernate, Struts, Spring Webflow, JSP, Servlet, HTML,
   JavaScript, CSS
   - Heavy experience using JMS, Spring, Web Services
   - Helpful if experience with Cross Browser and Yahoo User Interface (YUI)

   - Experience with Oracle App Server or other J2EE Application Server
   - Oracle DB experience a must (Oracle RAC helpful)
   - Strong in OO design and coding
   - Solid understanding and use of Java design patterns
   - Sun Certifications a plus
   - Strong team player with willingness to mentor lesser developers
   - Ability to communicate effectively with other IT staff
   - Bachelors Degree required in Computer Science, related field or
   equivalent experience

**

*Regards....*

*Deepa
SagarSoft Inc.,
78 Eastern Blvd. Glastonbury CT 06033
Tel: 718-766-8601, *

*Fax: 860-633-2880
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>