Dear Associates,

Please Respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.

****

*

This position is in Boston, MA and the rate is $55/hr.

We still haven't found the right candidate for this position, so I wanted to
provide some more details as to what we're looking.

 Ideally, we'd like someone from the East Coast because it will be easier
for a face-to-face interview after the phone screen.

Unix System Admin

- 5+ years of US experience as a Unix admin

- Experience with Veritas

- Experience with VMWare

- Experience with Solaris

- Experience with AIX

- Large environments (around 300 servers)
*

*Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.*

--
Best Regards,

Srinivas Reddy