*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *FUNCTIONAL PeopleSoft Financials MM Consultant
*,* *if you have any Suitable consultants for below requirements Please...
Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really appreciate for your time
and help.

*I WILL REQUIRE RECENT AND STRONG EXPERIENCE AS A Functional lead with MM (
Maintenance Mgmt) AND implementation experience!**

ALL OTHERS WITHOUT RECENT MM IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY
REJECTED!
*

POSITION: *FUNCTIONAL PeopleSoft Financials MM Consultant*

LOCATION:                Ft. Myers Florida

DURATION:                9 Months with possible ext.

PAY RATE:                   *75-/hr C2C **
*
INTERVIEW:               PS and F2F Both Required

START DATE:              Immediate

**Include your consultants CONTACT INFO or they will not be contacted for
any opportunities.

**Make sure you read the required skills carefully.  If your consultants
doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered. Send only
qualified consultants who match the below skills!!!

 * Job Description & Requirements*

*Role: Functional PeopleSoft Financials Consultant!**
Functional PeopleSoft Consultant with demonstrated examples of work in the
Financials Suite specifically in the Maintenance Management Module. *

*Functional lead with MM ( Maintenance Mgmt) implementation experience. **
Consultant who is familiar with K-12 educational environments is a huge
plus.*

*With Regards,***

Naresh V

Technical Recruiter