*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *Mainframe DBA, *if you have any Suitable
consultants for below requirements Please... Send the resumes/Rate and
contact details. I really appreciate for your time and help.

Position: *Mainframe DBA**
*Start Date: ASAP
Location: Trenton, NJ

Duration: 9 Months
Interviews: Immediate Phone Screens and in person required

*Rate: $50/hr C2C*

DBA will perform data modeling of design IDSII schemas and sub-schemas,
developer programs using DML(data manipulation language), developer Cobol
Load/Unload programs, perform routine database tuning and size monitoring
tasks, run and analyze database statistical utility reports, understand
hierarchical database design structures and relationships, effectively use
database utilities, assist in system testing of all applications, assist in
providing technical support to State staff, working knowledge of Integrity
Control as well as other Bull proprietary skills pertaining to database
administration
35 hours/week, Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 4:00 pm) except State holidays and
available by pager for off-hour problem response to support 24/7
environment.

Skills Required:

MAGNA 8
Filsys