*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *CPCS Programmer, *if you have any Suitable
consultants for below requirements Please... Send the resumes/Rate and
contact details. I really appreciate for your time and help.

Position: *CPCS Programmer*
Duration: 4 months
Location: Portland, OR.
Pay: *63/hr C2C MAX**
*Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

***Make sure you go through the required skills carefully.  If your
consultant doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered.
Send only qualified consultants resume with required skills, rate,
availability, CONTACT DETAILS!!!!!**
*
*Required Skills:*

*
CPCS Programmer Senior Level: 6-8 years programming experience with CPCS and
Vector:SORT.
Functional knowledge of Check Processing and Image Exchange. 3890XP
configurations, connectivity, and native language programming.*

* **
Complete Description:
Role: CK: CPCS Programmer (includes following variants: Programmer/Analyst,
Business Analyst, Project Lead/Manager)*

* *

*Lead Level: 8+ years working experience with CPCS, SPG, Toolkit, HLLServe,
Sort Evaluator & Check Processing on a technical level.**
Mainframe Language Skills: Practical experience with SCI, Assembler, COBOL,
JCL, with complex change management.
PC Skills: Practical experience with Basic desktop applications: Windows XP,
MS Office, Lotus Notes.
Mainframe Language Skills:*

*With Regards,***

Naresh V