*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *SharePoint developer, *if you have any Suitable
consultants for below requirements Please... Send the resumes/Rate and
contact details. I really appreciate for your time and help.

POSITION:                 *SharePoint developer*

LOCATION:                Downey, CA

DURATION:               12 Months

PAY RATE:                 45/hr C2C All inclusive

INTERVIEW:              PS, F2F

START DATE:            ASAP

***Make sure you go through the required skills carefully.  If your
consultant doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered
and Send me only qualified consultant's resume with required skill, Rate,
availability, and CONTACT INFO !!!*

*Job Description & Requirements:* Must have excellent Comm. Skills, must
have experience training SharePoint users and with the following development

·         WSS 3.0 User Interface Development
·         MS Office Integration
·         Work-Flow Implementation
·         Infrastructure/Platform Technology Skills
·         Share Point Architecture/Policy/Procedure development
·         Lotus Notes WSS integration
·         Business Intelligence Dashboards

*With Regards,***

Naresh V

Technical Recruiter

ReCache, Inc