*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have 2 hot requirements on *OBIEE Senior Developer & SOA Suite
Administrator (App Server Admin), *if you have any Suitable consultants for
below requirements Please... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I
really appreciate for your time and help.

(1)

Position: *OBIEE Senior Developer**
*Duration: 4+ months
Location: Irving, TX.
Pay: 70/hr Max C2C

Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

***Make sure you go through the required skills carefully.  If your
consultant doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered
and Send me only qualified consultant's resume with required skill, Rate,
availability, last 5 digit of SSN, date of birth (MM/DD) and CONTACT
INFO!!!  *

* *

* **
Required Skills:
*10+ years of IT experience with more than 5 yrs of business
intelligence/OLAP/CPM/reporting experience.
Must be proficient with OBIEE (or Siebel analytics), OBIEE+, BI Publisher
and Smartview.
Experience with Hyperion Essbase and Financial Management is a definite
plus.
The candidate will be required to architect the BI platform, analyze pros
and cons of the various architecture decisions and make/implement the BI
recommendation.
Candidate should have experience on UNIX/Linux platform.
Must be a team player and have good communications skills.

(2)

Position: *SOA Suite Administrator (App Server Admin)**
*Duration: 3 months
Location: Irving, TX.
Pay: 62/hr Max C2C
Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

***Make sure you go through the required skills carefully.  If your
consultant doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered
and Send me only qualified consultant's resume with required skill, Rate,
availability, and CONTACT INFO!!!*

*Required Skills:**
*Ø      8+ yrs of software development experience –
Ø      2+ yrs of Oracle SOA Suite administration is a must.
Ø      The candidate must be well versed with Oracle application server,
enterprise manager, system monitoring, App servers, and web servers.
Ø      The candidate should have experiences at least 2 enterprise SOA
applications/infrastructure deployment as an administrator.

*With Regards,***

Naresh V

Technical Recruiter

ReCache, Inc