*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *IMS DBA, *if you have any Suitable consultants
for below requirements Please... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details.
I really appreciate for your time and help.

Position: *IMS DBA**
*Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 4+ month contract
Rate: 45/hr Max C2C
Interview will be phone screen followed by a Face to Face

*Required skills: Excellent Comm. Skills**

IMS DBA Notes
5-10 years IMS DBA experience – currently on version 9 (10 is the most
recent)
Ideally experience with "Fast Path" and "HALDB"
Experience with BMC and IBM tools (any of the online IMS tools –
specifically re-org tools)
Databases are broken up with an old Assembler tool "Randomizer" (experience
would be ideal)
Mainly conducting Database re-orgs and re-sizing

*
Environment:
Large size: as far as # of records the DB2 has over 1 billion rows
Team is in process of conversion.
Roles will be responsible for converting account customers onto client
systems.
Accelerated high paced environment
Work independently and excellent documentation skills
Can work from either verbal or written instructions

*With Regards,***

Naresh V

Technical Recruiter

ReCache, Inc