*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *Epiphany Programmer, *if you have any Suitable
consultants for below requirements Please... Send the resumes/Rate and
contact details. I really appreciate for your time and help.

Local candidates highly preferred. In person interview required.

Position: *Oracle BI Consultant*

Location: Farmington, MI
Duration: 6 month

*Job Requirement:*

Client just implemented Oracle BI Suite EE.  However, they don't have anyone
on staff that knows how to configure it or how to use it fully.  It has been
installed, but they aren't even sure if it has been installed properly.
Ideally, they would like to see someone who has implemented and configured
it. This resource will also be meeting with the business executives in order
to customize the system according to the type of reports and functionality
they need.

Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition Plus (Oracle BI EE
Plus) is a comprehensive suite of enterprise BI products that delivers a
full range of analysis and reporting capabilities. Featuring a unified,
highly scalable, modern architecture, Oracle BI EE Plus provides
intelligence and analytics from data spanning enterprise sources and
applications—empowering the largest communities with complete and relevant
insight.

*With Regards,***

Naresh V

Technical Recruiter