*Please respond to kavita.si...@ibssinc.com*

*Oracle PL/SQL Developer *

*Location : Piscataway, NJ  (Position Will requires In-Person Interview)*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Rate : $ 35/hr *

* *

*Candidates shall be from tri-states*

*Description : *

Application Programmer Analyst will be responsible for working with
Telcordia's Reporting Services E-Business Suite Applications. Telcordia's
corporate financial and sales reporting are based on a data warehouse that
is built off the Oracle and PeopleSoft source systems.

The ideal candidate should have a solid background in Development. This will
assist in being able to serve as a point of reference in handling issues
related to financial processing. Exhibit functional expertise by working on
complex problems requiring a high level of ingenuity and creativity gained
through years of practical experience. Often self initiated, work is usually
performed independently with minimal direction from manager.

Provide design input and requirements definition and clarification for
subordinates working on reconstructing Telcordia Technologies MART reporting
environment using the Informatica ETL product to integrate with Oracle
Financial application data.

During upgrades and reinstallations, candidate will work with other team
members to provide design, new principles, methods and architecture changes
for applications. This would include gathering new requirements, creating
design plans, performing code review, testing, documentation and customer