*Please send profiles to nar...@recache.com 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *JBOSS Admin with Linux/Solaris Admin,* if you
have any Suitable consultants for below requirements Please... Send the
resumes/Rate and contact details. I really appreciate for your time and
help.

Position: *JBOSS Admin with Linux/Solaris Admin*

Rate: $ 48/hr Max C2C. all inclusive

Duration: 4 months

Location: Boston, MA

Interview Process: Phone screen followed by in-person interview

Key Points:
JBOSS Environment, J2EE, Middleware Support
Care and feeding of WebServers, special projects include: performance
tuning, UNIX shell/perl scripting to stabilize installs, troubleshooting of
J2EE applications when necessary.

Other technologies present:
some Weblogic 8.1, Oracle, SQLServer, Sybase, UNIX Solaris (some Linux),
Quest
**************************************

Join a successful, growing financial services firm located in Boston.
Administer Unix and Linux systems for web based applications. Deploy and
support middleware and custom applications employing JBoss, Weblogic, Sonic
MQ and other J2EE technologies. Implement patches to all UNIX and Windows
Java Runtime Environments.

Skills:
Bachelors degree and 5+ years of Unix administration skills required.
Relevant technical experience includes Unix, Linux, JBoss, Weblogic, Sonic
MQ and other J2EE technologies. Excellent communication skills expected

*With Regards,***

*Naresh V*

*Technical Recruiter*

ReCache, Inc