*Please send profiles to nar...@recache.com 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *Oracle Identity Manager Developer**,* if you
have any Suitable consultants for below requirements Please... Send the
resumes/Rate and contact details. I really appreciate for your time and
help.

*Position: **Oracle Identity Manager Developer*

*Duration: 3 months*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN.       *

*Pay: **$ 65/hr Max C2C** *

*Interview: *Ready to start Monday 1-26-09. Phone interview and background
check. That is it for hiring process

* *

***Make sure you go through the required skills carefully.  If your
consultant doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered
and Send me only qualified consultant's resume with required skill, Rate,
availability, and CONTACT INFO !!!!!!!!*

*Job Description:*

   - *Oracle Identity Manager (version 9.1).*
   - *Will be assisting with the delivery/implementation of OIM *
   - *Experience in JBOSS (OIM Server) Environment*
   - *Experience includes: SAP ECC 6.0,  Active Directory 2003, Exchange
   2003 and Unix NIS*

*With Regards,***

*Naresh V*

*Technical Recruiter*