*Please send profiles to nar...@recache.com 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have 2 hot requirements on *Java /J2EE Developer* & *Java Developer**,* if
you have any Suitable consultants for below requirements Please... Send the
resumes/Rate and contact details. I really appreciate for your time and help
.

(1)

Title : Java /J2EE Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: 40-45$/hr max we can give

Minimum Requirements:

Years  Skills/Experience
10  Experience developing J2EE
5  Experience working as a lead integrator with expert knowledge of
*SOA*concepts and hands on experience implementing integration
solutions using
web services, JMS, SOAP etc.
1  Experience with all or any of the following Websphere, MQSeries, Process
Server
1  Experience with all or any of the following Struts, Spring, Hibernate,
Junit  JSP
1  Experience with Oracle and or DB2
  Strong Communication Skills

(2)

*Position: **Java Developer*

*Location: New Jersey*

*Duration: 5+ Months*

*Rate: **$30/hr- 35$/hr BEST RATE we can give*

*MUST have all the skills listed below......*

Candidate must have substantial experience with:

--Java programming for web applications

--J2EE (both JPS and Servlets)

--Oracle databases

--Web service programming