*Please send profiles to nar...@recache.com 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *Senior Web Application Developer**,* if you
have any Suitable consultants for below requirements Please... Send the
resumes/Rate and contact details. I really appreciate for your time and help
.

           *** DO NOT SUBMIT ANY CANDIDATES WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION ***

Position they are being submitted for:

First Name:
Last Name:
Phone Number(s):
Email Address:
Current Location:
Availability to Interview:
Availability to start:
All Inclusive Rate:

Birth Month:
Birth Day:
Birth Year:

 Soc #: (last 4 digits):

*       **60% VB.Net and 40% C, C++ exp required*

 *Job Title        :        **Senior Web Application Developer**
**(**VB.NET<http://vb.net/>
** Developer with C experience)*

* *

*Duration        :         1 Year*

* *

*Location       :          Boston, MA*

*Required Skills:-*

·       *Web Applications and Web Services using VB.Net 2003/2005/2008, **
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>** 2003/2005/2008            :           **7+ years
*

·        *C development experience         :           **at least 3 years*

·  *VB 5.0/6.0                                         :           **at
least 1+ year*

·  *Oracle or SQL                                  :           **7 years*

*With Regards,***

*Naresh V*

*Technical Recruiter*

ReCache, Inc