Dear Associates,

Please Respond to  *srini...@magnusinfo.com*
**

  If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.

*

Plumtree Developer
Location:- Franklin Lakes NJ
Duration:- 10 months
Rate:-$65/hr (All Inclusive )

Interview:- Face to Face

Description :-

We need 2 Plumtree developers that know the Plumtree suite of products, web
tools, and with some experience upgrading the software from 6.0 to 6.5. They
must be comfortable working in BOTH .Net and Java platforms.

The items in red are must have’s and the one’s in blue are nice to have.

BEA/Oracle packages:-

Portal ALUI
Collaborations
Publisher
Studio
Pages
Pathways*

 *Please do fill the following Details:-*

Ø       Complete Name:
Ø       Visa Status:
Ø       Availability:
Ø       Current Location:
Ø       Willing to Relocate/Travel:
Ø       Best Contact No:
Ø       Email:
Ø       Rate/hr on (W2/C2C/1099 – Without any Benefits):

 *Please do respond with 2 of your Professional References:-*

 1)

 2)

--
Best Regards,