Hi Partners,

Please let me know if you have any profile for this requirement.

Here is the requirement,

IMPORTANT: candidates must be very strong in ASP.NET and nearly equal in DB2
development. Project states that .NET 2.0 is a critically important skill
followed by knowledge of ASP and DB2

ROLE: ASP.NET Developers

LOCATION: Birmingham, AL

DURATION: 3 MONTHS

Rate: competitive

REQUIRED

Asp .Net, Proficiency in C#, Database Stored Procedures (Db2 on
Windows/UDB), designing Web pages, VSS 2005 or higher and Web services

*If you are comfortable with the requirement please reply me with your
updated resume.*

*And also need following info...*

*What is your first Name?             *

*What  is your last Name?*

*What is your current location?   *

*What is your visa status?            *

*Are you willing to relocate to the specified position?*

*What is your Availability (earliest date you can start)?*

*What is the best number you can be reached at?*

*How many years experience you have in USA?*

*What is the rate that you are looking for this position?*

*Who is the Primary Vendor to your previous project and what is the contact
person’s email/phone number?*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mike Kenny*

[image: volgalogo]*