Hi All,

I just had 2 positions become available in San Jose, California and wanted
to see if any of your guys would be able to perform either of these
positions.

Please take a look and let me know ASAP if you have anybody that would be
interested in these opportunities.

*Senior Software Engineer - Expertise in Linux; FTP/SFTP/TFTP, RADIUS, SSL,
GR1093*
*Job Description*: LINUX Strong embedded C programming experience. •
Development experience in Linux thread, socket, & applications programming.
• Development/configuration experience in embedded Linux (tool, build,
service configuration, packaging) • Development experience in FTP/SFTP/TFTP,
RADIUS, SSL, GR1093 state management is a plus • Development experience in
IPDSLAM, DSL solutions is a plus • Development experience on management
interfaces like SNMP is a plus

*Senior Software Engineer - SNMP/build/tools*
*Job Description:* SNMP/BUILDS/TOOLS Strong embedded C programming
experience. • Development experience in Linux thread, socket, & applications
programming. • Development experience on management interfaces like SNMP •
Development experience in build & tools. • Development experience in PM
collection • Development experience in IPDSLAM, DSL solutions is a plus •
Development/configuration experience in embedded Linux (tool, build, service
configuration, packaging) is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mike Kenny*

[image: volgalogo]*