Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a *BO
Consultant *at *Dallas *.Read the requirement carefully and reply me with
your consultant updated resume and contact details ASAP...........

*The Job Description is as follows:*

*Job Title:                     BO Consultant
Duration:                     6 Months
Location:                     Dallas
***
**

*Skills Required:*
**

*Strong DataWarehousing implementation and reporting experience in BUSINESS
OBJECTS
Strong expertise in Server side implementation, configuration, performance
improvement, trouble shooting in BO
Should have knowledge of complete SDLC
System Analysis & Design
Knowledge of Oracle 8i/9i
Strong analytical & problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal / communication skills
Client Management
Experience in leading a team of ETL/BI developers Degree educated in a
computing, engineering or scientific discipline 8 years + (total IT), 5+ yrs
project experience in Business Objects including Server side implementation
and configuration for optimum performance.
6-8 yrs experience in managing projects on any of the DW tools - Business
Objects, Oracle, MS SQL server
Certification in any of these tools • Strong Oracle 8i/9i RDBMS, PLSQL,
knowledge
Knowledge of Unix, optional Generic Datawarehousing

**Should have 10/10 comm skills....*

*The Guty should have exp in server side as well as Development.....*

*Please share 100% suitable 10years Experience profiles to
**...@javaji.com*<s...@javaji.com>
* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sai