Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is Sai with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a Adobe
Developers at *PA*.Read the requirement carefully and reply me with your
consultant updated resume and contact details ASAP....Interviews r going on
....sure can arrange interview today...start date would be Immediate...

The Job Description is as follows:

Job Title:                          Adobe Developer
Duration:                           2+ Months
Location:                           PA.
Techinical/Functional:   Technical
Start Date:                         Immediate

*Practice: SAP Net Weaver........*

Skills Required :

Technical resource: Lead developer who has worked extensively on Adobe
Interactive forms. Integration knowledge on xRPM & cProjects is a plus.
Role: Responsible for Leading a team of devlopers in offshore India,
providing technical expertise to the team, writing technical specification,
developing the forms and quality testing the developments, publishing
progress and status reports,

5+ Years experience.

Should have 10/10 comm skills....

Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com