Hi  Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*VERY VERY HOT  REQUIREMENT NEEDED A CANDIDATE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!*

Job Title  :   Maximo Consultant
Duration :   3-6 Month Contract
Location  :  Wayne, NJ
Rate         :  OPEN

Requried Skills :
My Client is  looking for someone to come in and help with the Maximo
upgrade they are starting to roll out. (From 5.2 to 7.x) This consultant
will play and important role in supporting the completion of the deployment
along with the Maximo System Administrator and the Project Manager.In
addition, provide day to day support of the application etc.

Key Experience:
1. Experience in setting up and managing Websphere cluster to support Maximo
v7
2. Experience in implementing Maximo v7
3. Able to set up and configure rules in TRM rules manager
4. Able to configure queues to support interfaces in/out Maximo v7

Thanks & Regards ,
Mukesh Jaiswal
Sr Technical  Recruiter
Office  :-  201-257-5081 x 251