Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a *Java Caps
Developer* at *Beaverton*
*The Job Description is as follows:*
*Job Title:                           Java Caps Developer*
*Duration:                           6 Months*
*Location:                          Beaverton*
*Start Date:                        Immediate*

*Skills Required:

                             *

   - At least 3 to 4 years of experience in *Java CAPS Suite of products *
   - Experience in *Java CAPS 5.1.3 and in (eGate SeeBeyond 5.X) is a must *
   - Experience in *Monk Language is a must *
   - Must have worked in *Development projects *
   - Good working knowledge of *Java/J2EE *
   - Working knowledge of *Oracle Database is required *
   - Exposure to *PL/SQL is an advantage *
   - *Experience in onsite/offshore coordination*

*Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com*

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sai