Dear Associates,
Please Respond to*
**srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com*<srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com>

 If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.

*SAP Project Systems Consultant
Location:Houston, TX
Duration:12 + months
Rate:Open+ expenses*
 **

~ SAP Project Systems consultant with Engineering, Construction & Operations
Industry Expertise - Oil field services experience would be great.
~ Long term assignment
~ High visibility project
~ senior resources only (8+ yrs or better)
~ Excellent communication skills required.
*Required Information (Format) :*

·       Full Name:

·       Cost:

·       Primary Skill:

·       Secondary Skill:

·       Total Exp:

·       Relevant exp:

·       Availability:

·       Current Location:

·       Relocation:

·       Visa Status:

·       Contact#:

·       Email Id:

·       Vendor:

* After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.
*

Best Regards,

Srinivas Reddy
Magnus International Group
Exton , PA
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.