Dear Partners,

Send resumes only to vi...@cogentusa.net only.

Please let us know if you have any consultant on the below.

3 months contract  does not has to be local but to be able to work in Troy ,
NY
Rate : $45 corp-corp

IT Technical Writer / Technical Trainer
Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals
for documentation for a wide range of uses. May be responsible for
coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document. May
require a Bachelors degree in a related area and 7+ years of experience in
the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts,
practices, and procedures within a particular field. Typically reports to a
manager. A wide degree of creativity is required.

Additional Information:
Experience in the following items are a plus: IT Security Policy and
Procedures, Application Help Text creation, Process Documents, System User
Guides and website content development.

Thanks and regards

Vijay

COGENT TECHSOL LLC

22 Meridian Road, Suite#14,

Edison, NJ 08820

Direct: 732 476 5456

Fax:     732-635-1005

email: vi...@cogentusa.net <blocked::mailto:vi...@cogentusa.net>

*www.cogentusa.net*

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.