Job Title

*Meditech Magic*

Details

Location: Nasville, TN

Duration: 3 Months +

Description

Sr. Consultant with min. 5 years Experience in Relevant Skillset

*Must have min. 5 years experience in Meditech Magic, Mainframe *

Experience on Physician Portal, EMR/EHR, Informatica, Business Objects,
Arcplan and Quality Center is a plus

*Healthcare Provider Experience is a must*

Contact

Pl call me at 609-945-7416 or send resumes to
srid...@e-zencomp.com<srid...@e-zencomp.com>

Job Title

*Blue Martini Architect*

Details

Charlotte, NC

Duration: 6 Months +

Description

*Blue Martini*

Contact

Pl call me at 609-945-7416 or send resumes to
srid...@e-zencomp.com<srid...@e-zencomp.com>

Job Title

*Comergent Configurator*

Details

Location: NJ

Contract period: 2 Months

Description

*Comergent Configurator with Employee Service Bus*

Contact

Pl call me at 609-945-7416 or send resumes to
srid...@e-zencomp.com<srid...@e-zencomp.com>

Job Title

*Practice Consultant - IT Services (Technical Consultancy role)*

Details

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Boston, MA

Start Date: Immediate

Description

The Practice Consultant acts as a company representative in a post-sales
perspective to provide installation, training, and customization services.
The Practice Consultant must work diligently to get customers up and running
with Network Intelligence Corporation’s hardware and software products. Must
be willing to work with other people and put in whatever effort it takes to
satisfy customers, both internal and external.

Experience with software implementation or software installation and
exposure to programming languages C/Java/.NET

*Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: *

Provide punctual, on-site installation, training, and customization services

Provide product training via phone and Webex

Development of statements of work for complex projects

Ability to build project plans and manage complex projects

Some outside-normal-hours visits as necessary

Logging all issues into databases

Proactive following-up on all issues and visits

Analysis and debugging of technical issues

Provide technical documentation and knowledge base updates

Assist technical support in times of staff shortages

*Skills*

Minimum 2 years experience delivering technical consulting services to
customers including exposure to security environments

Functional Experience with either UNIX or Windows Server environments and
associated clients

Microsoft Office Suite of Products, and Internet Explorer.

Development background Software Languages such as C and Java (Must be able
to demonstrate knowledge)

Understanding of network and security knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS/WINS,
firewalls, routers, IDS, VPNs)

UNIX and or Windows OS certifications (MSCE, MCP, etc)

Security certifications (CISSP, etc)

Positive, can-and-will-do, team player attitude

Positive appearance and charismatic demeanor conducive to presenting
information to customers in a face-to-face encounter

Ability to clearly relay technical knowledge to both technical and
non-technical people, written and verbally.

Resourceful and self-sufficient, as help may not always be readily available

Project management experience, particularly in the area of application
implementation

Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks.

Willing and able to travel up to 75% of the time

*Education: *

Minimum of a 4 year (i.e. Bachelors) Degree in a technical discipline
(Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems/Science, Mathematics,
etc.) or equivalent experience**

Contact

Pl call me at 609-945-7416 or send resumes to
srid...@e-zencomp.com<srid...@e-zencomp.com>

Regards,

*Sridhar *

609-945-7416

srid...@e-zencomp.com

*EZEN Computer Services Inc.*

www.e-zencomp.com

***Partner to PTC Abortext Products

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
e-mails then please click "REMOVE <srid...@e-zencomp.com?subject=remove>". I
am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you".