*Please reply your consultant profile to r...@itincus.com
*

*Dear Partners:*

* *

*Infovision Technologies Inc* has been in the business of providing high
quality and cost-effective IT solutions for over 7 years. We have been
successful in providing best-in-class IT Staffing services and off-shore
services to businesses across the globe. Infovision is partnered with
Industry leaders like Microsoft, Oracle and Sun.

We work with clients in a variety of verticals and provide multi-platform
application solutions. Our corporate headquarter is based in North
Brunswick, NJ from where we serve our clients located throughout the United
States

We have excellent opportunities for your consultants. Please send me
relevant resumes ASAP. Send the resumes along with the following
information.

*Note: Please send candidates on your w2 only, else we reserve the right to
work with the consultant’s company directly.*

Candidate Full Name

Phone Number

Email Id

Current Location

Availability

Immigration Status

Rate

Employer Details

*Company Name : *

*Contact Person : *

*Phone : *

*Email : *

* *

* *

*Date*

*Title*

*Job Description*

*Visa Status*

*Location*

*Duration*

*Rate*

*Interview Type*

11-05-09

Web Engineer

Position Description:  Experience Level: 10 or more years technical
background and 6+ years directly related web engineering experience.
management and staffs enterprise-wide on design, planning, integration,
implementation, scalability, problem definition and resolution of Web and
e-commerce engineering issues involving the interrelated demands of
hardware, software, telecommunications, security and control.  Also consults
on tactical topics such as system interfaces, integration of e-commerce with
core business systems, systems availability and response targets, customer
service and support. Defines and resolves problems related to widely
different platforms, hardware, software, coding structures, communication
protocols.  Works with vendors and common carriers to resolve Web-related
issues. Resolves connectivity issues and workflow problems. Recommends
scalable, advanced technologies and methods to integrate Web systems with
existing systems, enabling the creation of new Web enterprises or expanding
existing business onto the Web. Consults with staff responsible for
determining hardware requirements and communication bandwidth to support
projected transaction volumes and response time and system availability
targets.  Keeps abreast of new technological developments. Conducts
evaluations of new products and vendor proposals.

Production support web support engineer providing 7X24 expert technical
support and consultation for WebLogic, MQ Series Messaging, and Sun One
Webservers running on Solaris 10 operating systems. Position also requires
significant experience with Big IP F5 Load Balancer administration, shell
scripting for alerting and alarming on applications. Candidate must have
proven experience working large installation production support environment
within the last few years and must have proven experience trouble-shooting
problems in web based applications such as web page errors ranging from
static content problems to dynamic page problems from web server to app
server to database server.  Candidate must have proven tuning experience
with WebLogic and good understanding of SSL communications.  Significant
experience using HP OVO is also preferred. Position conducts and coordinates
the analysis, planning and implementation of systems software and/or
hardware. Analyzes, designs, codes, !

  Provides direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Systems Administration : UNIX, Systems Administration : Shell Scripting

Any Visa

California

6+Months

Open