* Please route your consultant profile to r...@itincus.com*

*Dear Partners:*

* *

*Infovision Technologies Inc* has been in the business of providing high
quality and cost-effective IT solutions for over 7 years. We have been
successful in providing best-in-class IT Staffing services and off-shore
services to businesses across the globe. Infovision is partnered with
Industry leaders like Microsoft, Oracle and Sun.

We work with clients in a variety of verticals and provide multi-platform
application solutions. Our corporate headquarter is based in North
Brunswick, NJ from where we serve our clients located throughout the United
States

We have excellent opportunities for your consultants. Please send me
relevant resumes ASAP. Send the resumes along with the following
information.

*Note: Please send candidates on your w2 only, else we reserve the right to
work with the consultant’s company directly.*

Candidate Full Name

Phone Number

Email Id

Current Location

Availability

Immigration Status

Rate

Employer Details

*Company Name : *

*Contact Person : *

*Phone : *

*Email : *

* *

* *

*Date*

*Title*

*Job Description*

*Visa Status*

*Location*

*Duration*

*Rate*

*Interview Type*

11-10-09

Application developer / Business Analyst

The Application Developer / Business Analyst will work with the Manager to
support our portfolio of applications. The candidate will need to assist in
business analysis as well as follow Change Management and ISDLC to support
existing applications.

Tentative assignments include:

   - Tier Three Help Desk Support for the IT Applications Group
   - Enhance and modify Visual Basic / Access / Oracle / SQL code for major
   operations application
   - Lead and support ETL and secured file transfer processes
   - Document and keep up to date SOPs and Change Management IS Controls
   documentation for audit
   - Assist and support various IT related Customer Service, and Water
   Operations activities and applications.
   - SharePoint MOSS 2007 administration - framework for our intranet
   - Support our Consumer Website unitedwater.com using Ektron/.Net/Web
   Services technologies.

*Education / Certifications / Skills**:*

* *

·        Bachelor's Degree:  Computer Science or equivalent.

·        Strong command of business and technical English language is
extremely vital.  Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
required.

*Key Required Technologies:*

MS Access, Visual Basic, .Net, Oracle, SQL Server 2005, SharePoint 2007

*Work Experience Needed**:***

   - 5+ years experience developing software applications.
   - 3+ years experience with Visual Basic / Access.
   - 3+ years experience with Oracle and SQL.
   - 1+ years experience with Microsoft .NET Framework.
   - Exposure to formal SDLC methodology.
   - Experience with data analysis and data scrubbing.
   - Excellent problem-solving, quantitative skills and personal maturity.
   - Ability to multi task and quickly learn new applications, business
   processes and technologies.

Any Visa

NJ **

6 months +