Hi

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please repluy back to a...@cigniti.com along
with the resume and the contact details.

* THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SAME CLIENT.*

These resources have to be real good as we intend to use them to get the
solution developed as well as use them to get some of our resources trained.
Should have good communication skills and well versed with different SDLC's
such as Agile and Rational.

*REQUIREMENT # 1*

1. WebMethods Consultant -I –

Location: NJ/NY

Duration: 2-3 Months

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*

This consultant should be -

a. An expert with WebMethods 7.2 Platform (ESB, Developer, Designer and
Trading Network Console)
b. Atleast 3-5 years of experience developing flow services, mapping and
transformation for handling different file formats such as EDI (HIPAA
Transactions such as 834, 837, 270/271, 276/277 etc.), flatfile, excel in
the Healthcare industry preferably (will be ideal if this person has
experience in Dental insurance).
c. Able to write technical design document elaborating the architecture and
underlying components.
d. Integration experience using web services (well versed with SOA
governance and design practices)
e. Experienced using the WebMethods JDBC adapter, web services etc.
f. Atleast 3 years of experience with setting-up/developing Webmethods
Optimize related components.
g. Atleast 3 years of experience building business processes using
Webmethods Designer.
h. Atleast 2 projects delivered with WebMethods Portal solution.

 *REQUIREMENT # 2*

2. WebMethods Consultant -II - This consultant should be -

a. An expert with WebMethods 7.2 Platform (ESB, Developer, Designer and
Trading Network Console)
b. Experience with the installation, configuration and administration of
WebMethods Products (ESB, Optimize, BPM etc.)
c. Atleast 3-5 years of experience handling trading network
profile/communications channel set-up for different available/supported
delivery methods (such as file polling, ftp etc.)
d. Experienced using the WebMethods JDBC adapter, web services etc.
e. Atleast 3 years of experience with setting-up/developing Webmethods
Optimize related components.
f. Atleast 3 years of experience building business processes using
Webmethods Designer.
g. Atleast 2 projects delivered with WebMethods Portal solution.

Sometime same resource can have all the skills but he/she need to be real
good and should be available on site Mon-Fri and so local will be
preference.

Send me the resume at your earliest and will keep you updated as things
progress here.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi