**
*Job Title:  Weblogic Integration
Location:  Minneapolis, MN
Duration:  Contract to hire*
**
*currently am seeking two (2) Weblogic Integration (WLI) resources for my
direct customer. I can only work with Green Card candidates or resources
that will obtain a Green Card within the next six months. The reason for
this is the client mandated that all submitted candidates MUST me eligible
for conversion after 6 months of contract service. I am fine if the resource
are not willing to convert as I will likely be able to keep them on contract
longer, but I do have to comply with the Green Card, EAD, or TN1 status. *
**
*Again the focus for both positions will be on a strong technical Weblogic
Integration (WLI) resource. Weblogic Admins will not be considered! *
**
*------------------------------------------------------
Thanks and Regards,
Gourav Jaiswal | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey.
Email:  **gou...@catstaffing-us.com* <gou...@catstaffing-us.com>
*Office:  (201) 257 5081x 175 Fax: (201) 727 9296.
**www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>* | **
www.cattechnologies.com* <http://www.cattechnologies.com/>
* *