Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have two different openings for our client who is looking for a SAP EWM
Technical and Functional Consultants at *San Diego, CA*

*Job Description as follows:*
*Role:                              SAP EWM Technical and Functional
Consultants*
*Duration:                         3 + Months Contract*
*Location:                         San Diego, CA*
*Start Date:                       Immediate*

*Skills Required:*

Client has recently implemented EWM 5.1 and we are in the post go-live
stabilization mode.  There are 4 sites currently operations on EWM and more
sites are planned.  This will be a 3-4 month assignment with options to
extend for future site roll outs.To support this requirement, we are in need
of both Functional and Technical EWM resources with the qualifications
listed below.  These positions will be working directly with the end users
to help define their requirements, then develop and test their solutions.
SAP EWM Environment at Client, Inc.

   - *EWM 5.1*
   - *ECC 6.0 *
   - *IDOC’s used for communications between the platforms.*

*Technical Consultant*

   - At least 5 years of experience in *SAP ABAP* and 2 years of experience
   in *SAP EWM and WM.*
   - Strong Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming with a minimum
   of 2 years working experience in A*BAP Objects. *
   - Exposure to *SAP RICEF methodology* with concentration in the areas of
   Forms *(Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms), **Reports (Classical
   [Interactive], ALV, SALV), Conversions (Direct, BDC, BAPI, LSMW), Interfaces
   (ALE, EDI) and, Enhancements (Exits, BADI, Module Programs).  *
   - Experience in *SAP EWM RF framework*.
   - Should be able to *create new logical transactions, enhance existing RF
   transactions*
   - Understand the business requirements and c*reate technical
   specification for new developments.*
   - Expertise in identifying the existing custom developments and
   implications of applying support packs.
   - Willingness to share *EWM knowledge with Team*
   - Experience in *SAP Solution manager. *
   - Understand the current *BADI implementations/enhancements and have the
   ability to troubleshoot the issues.*

Functional Consultant:

   - At least 5 years of experience in SAP and 2 years of experience in SAP
   EWM
   - Good communication skills
   - Experience working directly with the end customers
   - EWM Hands on configuration
   - Develop functional specifications
   - End to end testing
   - Provide functional leadership to the development team
   - Willingness to share EWM knowledge with Team
   - Solution manager experience
   - Experience working with off-shore development team

*Must have Good communication and client facing skills*
*Please share 100%matching profiles to s...@javaji.com*
*Really appreciate your response…..*

Thanks & Regards,

Sai