*Job Description*

*Visa Status*

*Location*

*Duration*

*Rate*

*Interview Type*

11-30-09

*Sr. Ruby developer*

The Manage My Home team is looking for energetic, talented, inventive people
to drive a radical customer-facing solution; our goal is to create a home
management business where none exists. To rapidly expand our team, we are
looking for a sr. technical ruby developer with a passion for software
development an obsessive dedication to detail.

* This position is a for a Ruby on Rails developer for ManageMyHome.com

*Required Skills/ Experience:   *

 Delivery experience on a commercial Ruby/Rails development project
 Experience with object oriented analysis/design
 Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
 Knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as Extreme Programming

Architect applications and web site solutions using Java, Ruby on Rails,
AJAX, and other web technologies

*Desired, but not required Skills/ Experience*:  (Include the skills and
experience you would like to see, but are not show stoppers if they do not
have it.)

     Prior experience with Java/Hibernate

     Strong Javascript along with Ruby/RoR experience is a huge plus

     Experience in a leadership and mentoring role is a plus

Familiarity with mySQL

Feasibility and scalability of architecture solutions

*Daily Responsibilities:   *

   * Add new features to http://www.managemyhome.com
    * Do hands-on coding and proactively mentor developers (including pair
programming)
    * Be part of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle
development
    * Use the latest tools and techniques (Ruby/Rails, JRuby)
    * Continually learn, mentor and sharpen your skills
    * Work with the product definition, creative and user experience teams

Any Visa

Hoffman Estates, IL

* *

*3 months +*