Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

Here is the requirement,

*Work Location: NY - 55 Water Street*

*Job Title: IT - Systems Administrator – Sr*

*Duration: 7 mths*

*Job Description:* Candidate should have experience with installation,
management and support of Solaris and Linux Operating Systems. Candidate
should have experience with a variety of systems administration tools
including, development lifecycle, configuration management, implementation
planning, troubleshooting, monitoring and support. Candidate will work
within a 5 member system administration team focused on supporting Solaris
and heavy emphasis on Red Hat Linux web, application and database servers.
Candidates must have the ability to self-manage time, constraints, in a
rapidly changing technical environment with heavy emphasis on effective
communication.

Possess the ability to contend with a wide variety of client/server-related
hardware and software

Possess the ability to establish a pro-active approach to service levels and
agreements

Requires effective written and verbal communication to both technical and
non-technical audiences

Requires innovative thought and planning for improvements and enhancements

Requires project management and leadership skills

Can operate independently and with a track record of delivered results

Ability to work with minimal supervision

*Technical Characteristics of the position*

1. Must have a working knowledge of the following Operating Systems: Solaris
8, 9, 10, Red Hat Linux 3, 4, 5.

2. Familiarity with SUN enterprise hardware including, E6900, E2900, and
V890.

3. Experience supporting the technical components used in enterprise
internet applications.

4. Strong problem-solving and analysis skills are required.

5. Ability to analyze a problem at a system level and determine the root
cause at a technical [detail] level.

6. Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly to solve technical
problems.

7. Ability to interact with non-technical colleagues and communicate issues
in layman's terms.

8. Ability to document procedures for use by other engineers.

9. Familiarity with HP enterprise hardware including DL580 and DL380.

*If you are comfortable with the requirement please reply me with the
updated resume.*

What is your first Name?

What is your last Name?

What is your current location?

What is your visa status?

Are you willing to relocate to the specified position?

What is your Availability (earliest date you can start)?

What is the best number you can be reached at?

How many years experience you have in USA?

What is the rate that you are looking on Corp-Corp?

*Please reply me ASAP with all the details that we asked above.*

Thanks & Regards,

*SRI KRISHNA*,

srikris...@volgasystems.com ,

408-216-7673.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies

Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.