Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

*C#, ASP.Net Developers* for a 6 month contract position in Kansas City, KS

*CLIENT WANTS FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS , SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SUBMITTALS
ARE CLOSER TO THIS LOCATION (OR) WILLING TO DO FACE TO FACE*

Here is the position description:

Uses web-based forms, word documents, and excel spreadsheets.  The web based
forms have intelligence built in to the forms and are referred to as Smart
Forms have the benefit of allowing ICs and employees to use the forms and an
added benefit of facilitating the storage of the forms data in a structured
manner.  As such, we have been able to deliver a myriad of data feeds and
analytical reports to our customers.  We need to expand this functionality
to different areas of the business and grow the functionality which will
entail replacing the current process.

Project deliverables include:

   - *C#, WEB services, ASP.net 3.5 framework, SQL Server, TFS*

·       Data Dictionary (identify the fields that can go on the forms)

·       Data Dictionary user interface (create fields to go on the forms)

·       Integration with existing applications

·       Form Management

·       Retrieve the data from xml format and return to customers in reports
or other formats per their customized format request.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi
a...@cigniti.com