Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
This is Shawn from Vforce Inc,.
We Need consultant for Sr. Oracle Developer
Please share suitable profiles to sh...@vforceinc.com

*Job Title     :   Sr. Oracle Developer
Location     :    MA
Duration    :   6+ months
Rate $50/hr on All Inclusives*

*Must have 10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE MINIMUM*
Position: Senior Oracle /SQL Server Developer with Performance Tuning
Seeking EXPERT level Oracle and/or SQL Server developers with strong
Performance Tuning experience.  Our client has some
previously written code that was poorly written and inefficient. This person
needs to be able to analyze code, find inefficiencies, and tune it. They
need to be able to correct it, test it, and move it into production.  This
person will be doing performance and load
testing, resolving issues, and optimizing code.  Candidates must be able to
write code for scalability. Must have worked in very large environments (at
least 3 TB, few thousand users).

Candidates should have experience w OLAP and transaction processing.  Should
have database analysis and data modeling
experience - won't be data modeling but must understand the structure of the
database, and be able to extract data.  This person
should also have some experience with Crystal Reports.

Please ask candidates to give you 3 examples of times they have had to tune
existing code and how they did it.  Why was the code
inefficient? How did they find the problems?  How did they fix it?

Warm Regards ,
Shawn Lee
VantageForce Inc.
10400 Rodgers Road Suite 150